Pentel Imprint - Frequently Asked Questions
What is your screen or set-up charge?
Applicable screen or set-up charge may apply; refer to individual product page for additional information.
Can you provide product proofs or spec samples?
Proofs can be produced in 5 working days for $17.50 (G) plus:
- Cost of products
- Any other applicable service charges such as setups, screens, artwork, second color, master die, running charges and freight
Can you provide paper proofs?
Yes, we can provide paper proofs. They will be produced in 2 working days for $7.50 (G). Specify facsimile or e-mail. Paper proofs are not available on engraved products.
What is the production time?
From acceptance of order and pending credit approval: Production time is noted in working days on each product page.
What about over runs/under runs?
All orders are subject to 5% over or under run. Standard orders requesting an "exact quantity" will be charged $10.00 (Z). Custom orders are subject to 10% over or under run.
What about corrections/cancellations?
Any/all costs incurred by Pentel prior to notification of cancellation will be invoiced.
Acknowledgements will be sent against all orders approved for acceptance. Please check all acknowledgements for accuracy.
What information must be included on my order?
Your order must include the following information?
- Item number and description
- Quantity per item
- Imprint method and colors desired; specify Pantone (PMS) color and number
- Exact copy typed, not handwritten
- Copy instructions and layout
- Black and white, camera ready, to size, color seperated artwork
- For repeat orders, provide previous Pentel invoice number and your previous purchase order number
What are the minimum order requirements?
Quantities vary with product ordered. Check individual product page for minimum requirements. Writing ink colors or products may NOT be combined in order to achieve quantity minimum.